We are very confident that our jewelry and accessories will meet and exceed your expectations! However, if you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return your order within 14 days from the date you receive the merchandise for a full refund or exchange.
Returning Your Order
Please follow these steps to return or exchange your item(s):
- Please call Great American Jewelry at (516) 279-6752 and to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) Code for your order.
**Click here to print the Return & Exchange Merchandise Form, and fill it out completely.**
- Please write your RA# on the return form and on the outside of the shipping box so that it is clearly visible.
- Send your item(s) with tag(s) attached, original packing materials, return form, and original invoice to us by an insured carrier and retain the tracking number for your records.
- Ship your package by USPS Registered Mail, FedEx, UPS with insurance for the purchase value. *We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please do not write "jewelry" or any other jewelry-related words anywhere on the package. Please address the package to
Great American Online
5163 Merrick Road
Massapequa Park, NY 11762
- After we receive your package, we will verify the condition of the returned items and a refund will be issued or exchange order will be processed within 7 business days. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for you to see the refund credited on your credit card statement.
Returns and Exchanges are subject to the following restrictions:
- The original invoice and a RA# with the merchandise return and exchange form must accompany the returned item.
- The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way with all tags in tact. If tags are removed, the merchandise is not returnable or exchangeable.
- All packages must be insured for the amount of the item(s). Non-insured packages will be returned to sender. All shipping charges are not refundable.
- Special orders and engraved items are not returnable or exchangeable. Please double check all of the information you provide us regarding personalized, engraved, custom, and special orders before checking out. Special and custom orders are for example, but not limited to, monograms, engraved jewelry and accessories, nameplates, etc. If there was an error made on our part, we will happily exchange your order.
- If you received a free gift with your order, you must also return the free gift or you will be charged price of the free gift. This charge will be deducted from the credit applied to your account.
- The original diamond grading report for a certified diamond must be returned or a $250 replacement fee will be charged.